We offer a 14 day return policy if you change your mind providing the goods are in their original unopened packaging and are in resalable condition. To return a product the customer should:
- Return the product directly to the Larne Computers Store
- Email Larne Computers at email@example.com or
- Telephone Customer Service 02828 279190
If you wish to return an item that is not required please refer to the steps below. This guarantee is separate and in addition to any of the Consumer’s legal rights to cancel including the right set out in the Larne Computers Terms and Conditions.
The item must be in its original as new condition including instructions and accessories and also accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
In line with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you inform us of your decision to cancel within 14 calendar days from the day after the delivery of goods.
Return postage charges must be met by the Customer.
EXCLUSIONS FROM THE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Products that are not included within the 30 day satisfaction guarantee are:
- Goods that have had their manufacturer’s warranty revoked by the breaking of the seal of the product, or registration or activation of software or SIM cards.
- If the silver strip on the back of your Product Activation Key Card has been partially or completely damaged or removed.
- The seal has been broken on any DVD’s, CD’s or software including games.
- Gift Cards.
How do I return an unwanted item?
Please return your items within 14 days of their purchase, ensuring the goods remain in resalable condition including packaging, manuals and all accessories, with a valid proof of purchase. We ask that you contact us in advance to request a returns authorisation number.
My product has developed a fault within its manufacturer warranty/guarantee
Should your product develop a fault within the manufacturer warranty/guarantee please return to a store or contact our Customer Service Team who will be able uphold your claim.